Tuesday, July 2, 2013

An old video of mine, with the same message I've been droning on about.




The video is a bit longer than I'd like. But at the time, which I was burning plenty of waiting for United Airlines to get to me, one of their Silver customers (apparently just a cow with a special luggage tag), it was a mere drop in the proverbial bucket.

It is probably nothing you haven't experienced. But it is the "lesson" I will be droning on about this month. Keeping promises and preserving your reputation.

In another airline related episode, I was on hold back in the late 90s with Delta. Part of their hold message was "At Delta we know your time is valuable". After you have been on hold for over 30 minutes, that "concern" seems more than a little hollow.

ABC - Always Be Committed!

No comments:

Post a Comment